Archives: Four of the recommended Top 10 Most Comfortable Work Boots
We’ve been invited to highlight the Work Boots Hub’s Top 10 Most Comfortable Work Boots. But in the time and space provided we won’t be able to provide the entire list and give an expansive narrative of each and every recommended boot. That’s where you come in.
Given your own sense of urgency and seriousness about finding the perfect match for your working requirements and, more importantly, providing for the welfare of your feet on which you spend most of your working hours standing, you should be quite successful after a quick scan of this note.
Let us begin by listing those brands before closing our summary here with a few highlights from the expert reviews and recommendations made by the Work Boots Hub team. Danner, Keen, Thorogood and Pittsburgh are all recognized as both brand and industry leaders in lieu of their extensive years of experience and progress in revolutionizing the way today’s stylish-looking work boots have evolved.
Of primary importance too are the industry leaders’ acute responses to what workers need and the orthopedic, health and safety standards authoritatively laid down, as well as a creative focus on aligning themselves with aesthetic needs of today’s image conscious workers.
Danner uses triple stitching in their cobbling processes while registered GORE-TEX materials are inbuilt to provide both waterproofing and foot respiration. Pittsburgh is part of the Keen manufacturer’s stable, but was deliberately separated here to highlight the emphasis placed on workers on their feet. Finally, like Danner, a Thorogood feature is the inclusion of Vibram rubber.
Archives: Bikini Body Guide: Tips to Accelerate Weight Loss
Many people out there- women especially- are looking for a way to lose a few pounds and get themselves healthy. Unfortunately, that can be difficult for many people because often, the bikini body guide may seem a bit difficult to follow. However, here are 7 things you can do to help you reach that perfect body sooner!
- Leave pots on the stove- research has proven that when you prepare your plate at the stove before sitting down for dinner, you are less likely to reach for seconds (or more).
- Drink a glass of water before eating- water is great for your body all the way around. After all, we are mostly made of water. If you will take the time to drink two glasses of water before eating, you will end up eating 90 fewer calories- and lose around 1/2 pound per week.
- Switch to whole grains- these make you feel fuller for longer periods of time, keep your blood sugar stable, and curb those nasty cravings.
- Keep a food diary- when you write down what you’re eating, you’re less likely to eat things you shouldn’t. There are plenty of online trackers that you can use to make it that much easier for you.
- Walk instead of using the elevator- if you have to climb many flights of stairs to reach your office, this may be a bit much. However, if there’s only a few flights, choose to walk at least half the time, if not more.
- Use a small plate for better portion control. When you are looking at a full plate, you convince your brain that you’ve eaten more than you really have.
- Make an appointment to work out- too often, we plan to work out, but we never seem to make it because life gets in the way. However, if you block out time for it, there’s no excuse.
If you’re trying to get that perfect bikini body, consider working at least a few of these tips into your life. After all, weight loss doesn’t have to take tons of time and energy- a few very simple lifestyle changes can help you melt those pounds off quickly.